Portugal Travel Team has been operating in the amazing world of Meetings and Incentives since 1996.
Our vision has always been to become the Destination Management Company (DMC) of reference in Portugal and we believe we have succeeded!
Our team partner with our clients in order to provide the best of the destination in the most cost effective way, with an impeccable delivery.
We want to give you peace of mind regarding the financials of the company as well as insurance policies and quality of the management, therefore we:
- are fully licensed, bonded and insured, according to local law;
- are rated every year by Dun & Bradstreet – D-U-N-S number available;
- have Public Liability Insurance worth 2 million Euros per event;
- are ISO 9001:2008 certified on management system;
- continuously monitor Client Satisfaction on our proposals and delivery of the programs;
- can provide client’s references upon request.
Director of Operations
Senior Project Manager
Group Department Assistant
Over the years we have become more aware of our responsibility towards the community and since 2004 we are supporters of a local Charity called ‘Novo Futuro’ – www.novofuturo.org.
Known as the White City by its luminosity Lisbon is as well one of the oldest cities in the world. A historical capital and also a potpourri of unusual character and charm where centuries and centuries of various cultural influences mingle with modern trends and lifestyles creating surprising and spectacular contrasts.
Lisbon Coast offers a romantic and cosmopolitan discovery along Estoril, Cascais and Sintra.
- Lisbon Fish and Flavours – April
- Rock in Rio – May (every 2 years)
- Festivities of Lisbon – June
Porto is the second-largest city in Portugal and it is an event in itself… With its historical center registered as a World Heritage site by UNESCO in 1996, Porto offers tradition and culture and along the Douro River where you can enjoy amazing views of the terraced vineyards.
- Fantasporto – International Film Festival – February/March
- Holy Week Festivals – April/May
- Feasts of São João – June
Probably the best internationally known region of Portugal… The beaches, the golf courses and the climate are the highlights of the Algarve and they turn it into an all year round destination.
- Loulé International Jazz Festival – July
- Silves Medieval Fair – August
- Portugal Masters – Golf Vilamoura – October
The Island of Madeira, known as “The Pearl of the Atlantic”, is blessed with a spectacular landscape and colourful vegetation.
- Madeira Flower Festival – April
- Madeira Islands Open – May
- Madeira Wine Fest – August/September
- Madeira New Year’s Eve – December
Our deep knowledge of the destination and suppliers allows an impeccable organisation and logistics to service all aspects and needs of any meeting or conference.
Creating and delivering a programme that offers any Incentive Group the most extraordinary experience in this vibrant destination is what we aim for.
This is where we narrow the infinite possibilities down to your specific interests, always aiming at a perfect programme to suit your very specific needs.
With some of the most amazing golf courses spread around Portugal, we surely are Europe’s leading golf destination!
But there is much more to Portugal than Golf. From Football, to Rugby, Surf or even Show Jumping, Portugal is a great sports destination and we know what it takes to organise it!
We will tailor your trip to your desires and create the perfect leisure program. Luxury hotels, designer boutiques, high quality transfers and 24/7 support, you name it we get it.
Director, Business Development - Company in Personal Care (USA)
Managing Director - Agency
Travel Agency (Argentina)
Gas & Oil Company (Poland)
Rua Damasceno Monteiro, 39 A,
1170-100 Lisbon, Portugal
Phone : +351 218 161 600
Fax : +351 218 161 609
Edifício Encosta das Figuras,
Lote 33-A, Loja D
8005-541 Faro, Portugal
Phone : +351 289 870 550
Fax: +351 289 865 617
Director of Operations
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2014 | Portugal Travel Team |
Equipa de Turismo, Viagens e Turismo S.A. | C.S.
€103.000 | NIF 503704253 | License RNAVT 2182